To Jack's mommy: I am so unbelievably impressed with your ability to create and maintain Jack's blog. I'm relatively certain that at 5-6 weeks out of the gate, I was still stumbling through life in a sleep-deprived, post-partum fog! Keep it up! I love it!
I was born on March 28, 2008 to very proud Mamma and Dada, Suzanne & Jason Ryan. I just recently moved to North Carolina from Pennsylvania, leaving behind all my families and friends whom I love and miss an awful lot. Mommy and daddy say that this is a fun adventure...so check in with me often to see my new antics in The Tar Heel State!
2 comments:
we miss you already
cici and bud
To Jack's mommy: I am so unbelievably impressed with your ability to create and maintain Jack's blog. I'm relatively certain that at 5-6 weeks out of the gate, I was still stumbling through life in a sleep-deprived, post-partum fog! Keep it up! I love it!
Post a Comment