I REALLY want to communicate with Mommy and Daddy with more than just tears, crying and screaming!! I feel as though I am pretty close, as shown in the above video. I am just not quite there yet- but I have a feeling I am going to be "cooing" with the best of them any day now. I have done it on occasion- but nothing consistent quite yet.
Also- please take note in the video that I am indeed good at spitting up. You have to look closely- but there is a bit of milk that comes up that I am very proud of!! Just one cool part in "a day in the life" of little old me!
3 comments:
You are totally talking, buddy! We're going to have sooo much to gossip about in Avalon next month (like how crazy our mommies are and how cool spitting up is).
Love, your girlfriend Greta
If you get any more adorable, darlin' boy, I'll have to move to Drexel Hill. I love you!
I love you Jack Ryan. You are so cute. You are good at spitting too.
We cannot wait to see you.
Post a Comment