Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer Cold??

Mommy thinks that I have had a cold for the last few days...but she is still not too sure if that has been my problem or not. I guess that's a first time Mom for ya- unsure, but grasping at straws & guessing!! Anyway- on with the story...Mommy and I went down to Maryland to spend some time with Mommom and Poppy and I was a bugger!!! I was very irritated and crying non stop. I was coughing, sneezing and had some runny nose action. Mommy had noticed all of these things over the past couple of days- but not all at the same time so she really did not think too much of them. All of these things, though- in their entirety, did not seem to come to a head until Saturday during our visit when I insisted upon screaming (probably one of the loudest & longest crying fits I have had to date) until I passed out from exhaustion. Mommy hopes that it was a cold- because that would have explained my fussiness and lack of sleeping over the last 4 days. I seemed to be back to myself today, thank goodness. I am all smiles & coos again. I guess we will never know if it was a cold- but I wanted to post a happy pic- not a sick one. So, here is one of my Mommom and Poppy & me!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 month birthday, Jack! Hope you are feeling better. I am assuming you will be at CiCi and Bud's over the Fourth of July weekend- can't wait to see you!