Sunday, July 27, 2008

Neglect-O-Matic


I have started using my exersaucer and am liking it OK so far. My cousin Maggie gave it to me once she was done using it. Wasn't that nice of her?? Aunt Susan and Uncle Paul refer to this contraption as the neglect-o-matic, for obvious reasons. I know my cousin Miles loved his and would just get soooooo excited any time he saw it. I on the other hand, am still warming up to it. I get easily overstimulated, so this thing has me on overload. Mommy and daddy are afraid that this toy might be the introduction of ADD into my life. I just go from one thing to the next and get myself all kindsa worked up. I like it at first- but then get a little overwhelmed. I do really like that I am able to flex my leg muscles in it, though!!! If given the option to stand or sit-I will always prefer to stand on my chunky legs- so that is one feature of this toy that I really enjoy!! It is really neat- so I will give it more time to see if a love for it develops.

2 comments:

CiCi said...

You look SOOO much better than you did yesterday, Chimmie. You and Mommy are lucky it wasn't one of those long lasting bugs. You're right about the neglect-o-matic being a wonderful way to exercise...you go little one! I love you, sweetheart and can't wait to see you this weekend!

Evie and Greta (and their mommy) said...

Dear Jack,
That thing is indeed a neglect-o-matic. M&D would leave me in it whenever they needed to do something, but I didn't mind. It was quite my favorite thing for awhile. But now that I want to crawl and sit, I am having none of it. We babies are so fickle! Can't wait to see you...only 3 more days!
Love, G