What could a baby need other than food, diapers, toys, clothes, sleeping gear, and maybe a bouncy seat, swing, and stroller?? Well- I will tell you...BIBS!!! Some may say that they are a luxury...but in my dribbly world they are quite a necessity. I started drooling like a faucet at about 3 months and have not let up even in the slightest! Unfortunately, I have had one heck of a time getting bibs that work for me. Either they are too thin and I completely slobber through them within 30 minutes, or they have velcro that hurts the back of my neck and leaves nasty red splotches. Fortunately, I have a CiCi who knows how to sew, so she whipped me up some awesome, one of a kind, stylish, fun, and (most importantly) absorbent pieces of art for my watery mouth overflow! I have hit the jackpot, motherload, end-all-be-all of bib heaven!! One has turtles...one has a "rocker" theme with black, white, and red...two have patches, one a froggie and one a fish...and the last, but certainly not least, is a hippie batik tie dye dribble grabber. I gotta tell you- I just feel so dapper when wearing them. They really make me feel special and I love that they were hand made with love especially for me!!
2 comments:
Jack, my little chicklet, wearing bibs or not; squishey wet or dry; you are my most adorable, east coast darling ! ! ! I love you, and miss you, sweetie... see you this Sunday.
Jack, I know you know this already, but you (and your mommy) are SOOOOO lucky to have CiCi in your lives!!! She is so fun and caring and artistic and creative...she has made us some wonderful things that we will always cherish, and I can't even imagine what beautiful things she will make for you over the years to come. Enjoy and appreciate your lovely family, dear Jack, because you are one lucky boy!
xoxoxo, E,G, & K
Post a Comment