This seems like it might be old news by now...but I started using my "bigger boy" bath tub about a week and a half ago! I say "bigger boy" because this is kind of a transition tub from my "baby" one, until I am ready to just sit right in the adult (or "big boy") tub. I gotta be honest- I am not loving this tub, though...because I just wanna stand up in it and mommy does not let me, darnit! Mommy says that water, slippery tubs, & l'il guys who are new to standing, just do not go together well. I used to lay down, splash, play & have fun- but I find it harder to sit & fight the urge to stand now...so it is just not as appealing as it previously was. So- tubby time has gotten a lot shorter! I feel like I am ready to transition into the regular tub- but mommy & daddy are still afraid I might topple over (even though I sit very well & very infrequently fall at all any more) and hit my head. So- I will bide my time in this tub for now...but I am not happy about it!
4 comments:
Hey, mom, how do you expect me to stay in a baby tub after last weekend? Having had the liberty of being able to luxuriate in a huge tub, it's impossible to return to this dinky donut. BY THE WAY, where are my tub mates? Tub time is so much more fun when shared with the ever lovely Evie and Greta! ! !
There's more to a bath than just getting the stinkys washed away...Love y 'a...Jack
You gotta slow down, Jack! You're already sitting, crawling, standing...let mommy have a few more enjoyable baths before you start requesting to shower on your own!
Love you! Auntie Lisa
I love the tub! Mommy still has me in my infant/toddler tub, but I can't really sit up in it like I'd like to because of the bobble head I get from time to time and it's still hard on the noggin. Let me know where your Mommy got that so maybe I can invest in one of those during my sitting up stage too.
Dude, ditch the baby tub. I saw you in action, and you are ready for the big pond, my friend. We had a blast bathing with you the other night. Wouldn't it be fun to have some bubbly together every night???
Love, G
Post a Comment