Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Strike A Pose

So...Mr. Keyser, photographer extroardinaire, has struck again!!!! When mommy, daddy, and I went to Avalon over Christmas, I got to have an impromptu photo session. I am quite use to having that large black thing in my face since mommy tries to capture every moment of my life- but this session was pretty fun in comparison!! CiCi stood behind the camera and got me laughing with Mr. Parrot and I almost did not realize what was happening. I was still slightly aware that my image was being snapped, though- so I did try to make sure I looked handsome, even with food crumbs on my face. I just think Mr. K's pics are wonderful and he sure does capture the moment so well! I am so lucky that I get to have such a fabulous photographer to take pics of me.

2 comments:

CiCi said...

Photo-Lishy, you are definitely my most handsome east coast grand-boy; but I must give cudos to Mr. K. He has the talent to turn the best looking young man into a Hollywood heart throb (awesome pictures or not, you have always been MY heart throb).
Brad (P), George (Clooney), Sean (no need for a last name), watch out, Jack is gorgeous, and gett'in better looking every day!!!

Evie and Greta (and their mommy) said...

That photo of you and your daddy is seriously the best photo I've ever seen!