Monday, February 16, 2009

Dapper 'Do


Sometimes I think mommy wanted a girl (even though she claims that she has ALWAYS, even before she was pregnant with me, said that she wanted her first child to be a son) because tonight in the tub we had a hair show. I was sitting there letting her do whatever she wanted to me, but in my mind I was wondering if she was next going to bring out some lipstick and nail polish to satisfy that daughter craving!! At least she did not put any barrettes or hairbands on me!!! The styling party remained pretty masculine with mohawks, spikes, and the good old "Alfalfa." Even if it had not, to be honest- I would not have minded. I just like it when we spend time together...regardless of what we are doing! The only real problem with my tubby time this night was that I actually tried to "happy hide" and put my face down right into the water. Needless to say- that did not go to well and I will not be doing that again! So- in comparison to nearly choking on a bunch of water, the hair parade was actually pretty enjoyable!

1 comments:

CiCi said...

Darling boy, you certainly had a "hair raising" experience...but there is nothing wrong with good clean fun. This was a most STYLING blog!!!!!! If only you were singing, it would be a SOAP OPERA!!!!!!!! It's late, I better get some rest....