BOY!!!!! Uncle Sammy and Jenna are having a boy!!! I am so excited I could spit! (Actually, now that I think of it...I did drool a bit when mommy told me the news!) I am so excited to know that I am going to have another boy cousin. Here is all the stuff that I have been picturing about you, Luke (this is going to be your name, at least the last time I checked with Uncle Boog it was) now that I know we are gonna be a couple of tight like brother motleys!1. Running on the beach fast as lightning with you tagging along behind me, yelling for me to wait up!
2. Digging in the yard for worms and bugs and then daring you to eat one.
3. Playing the repeat game where whatever you say I will just repeat it and drive you crazy.
4. Playing skee ball at the Avalon boardwalk (is that arcade even still there??)
5. Reading books together and fighting over who gets to hold the book, and who gets to hold the flashlight, since we are huddled under the covers way past when we should have been asleep.
6. Helping each other up when one falls down and needs some lovin'.
7. Learning how to ride bikes together and learning how to get up after skinning our knees.
8. Sneaking into the kitchen to have a tasting of as many sweet treats we can get our hands on.
9. Sharing our iPod music and making fun of the stuff that our parents listen to.
10. Watching football with our dad's- since this will become a Sunday tradition!
Goodness- I think I could go on for days and days about all the stuff I am looking forward to doing with you in our lifetimes. But to start- I just cannot wait to meet you and give you that first high five!! Get here safe & healthy little buddy, so we can tear it up!
3 comments:
Big-Cousin-Lishy, you and Mommy always write a fabulous blog, but this one reduced me to tears. I can picture you and Luke doing all those things, and I can't wait!
My two wonderful little grand-sons, growing up together, as close as my daughter and son did...there can be no better joy for a CiCi!!!
Thank-you for one of the best blogs ever!!!!!!!!!!
sounds pretty cool, can't wait till they are playing together this summer.
Jack,
This is just about the cutest thing we have ever read. We just know that Luke is going to love you more than anything. You are going to be the best cousin ever, you can teach him all you know. Avalon babes here we come!!!
Post a Comment