I could not be "down the shore" in New Jersey without stopping in to see Nana & Papa. It is not fair for CiCi & Bud to be the only ones graced with my presence due to bad plumbing, is it?? Well I thought not!! I told mommy that I wanted to make sure we made time to stop by and spend some quality time. We were not able to hang out for too long, because we went in between nap time- but it was definitely time well spent. We got there, had a nice lunch, played up a storm, and visited!! I even got to learn a lesson from Papa while I was there- and that lesson is to ALWAYS wear my sunscreen. Papa had just the day before had to have surgery to remove skin cancer from his face due to sun exposure. I fought with mommy and daddy last summer when they put sunscreen on me- but after seeing what Papa had to go through because of his skin cancer- I am going to try to be real good this summer and not squirm or cry when it is applied to my unblemished, untarnished & unburnt baby skin. Thanks for the lesson, Papa- but next time let's use someone else as the example and keep you nice & healthy! Thanks for having us over!! Hope you feel better soon. As always I enjoyed the visit and can't wait until this summer when we can all take a nice dunk in the pool!
1 comments:
What a wonderful few days you spent in Jourzie! I know it wasn't exactly a planned vacation for you and M&D, but looks like you made the best of it! I especially liked the picture of you wreaking havoc on CiCi and Bud's kitchen!
Post a Comment