I heard this word quite a lot today. It started out this morning when I only took a 35 minute nap. This has seemed to be the trend over the last week- I am just not sleeping for long during my morning nap. Mommy has tried to get me to move my morning nap later and then not take an afternoon one, but I am not cooperating with this at all!
The next time that I was called a trouble maker by mommy was after we had to leave our play date early because of my behavior! Ummm...mamma- I was tired because I took a crappy morning nappy- so fussiness was beyond my control!! I seriously cannot believe that you made me leave the Spanish dancing and singing class...that was kinda mean of you. I know you were just trying to discipline (and not ruin everyone else's class) but that was a total bummer!! Are you trying to send me a message that if I misbehave somewhere then we will have to leave?? Guess I better take note!!
The last trouble making activity of the day- (besides only sleeping in the car for 20 minutes in the late afternoon, thus not really having one real nap today) was when I decided to help myself to the coffee that mommy had left on the side table from this morning. Mamma was in the back of the house trying to get things organized for our trip to North Carolina later this week- and I just could not help myself! I KNOW that it was "off limits"...but the draw to touch it was just so great that I was willing to suffer the consequences of my actions.
Well- not only did I have to suffer those consequences...but I also had to deal with a sopping wet, smelly, coffee stained shirt from where I spilled it down the front of me. I also got it on the carpet- which made mommy really upset with me. Thank goodness it was cold and I did not burn myself, huh?? Guess that is a lesson for mommy to watch what she leaves in a room with me- the little trouble maker!!!!!!!
Well- not only did I have to suffer those consequences...but I also had to deal with a sopping wet, smelly, coffee stained shirt from where I spilled it down the front of me. I also got it on the carpet- which made mommy really upset with me. Thank goodness it was cold and I did not burn myself, huh?? Guess that is a lesson for mommy to watch what she leaves in a room with me- the little trouble maker!!!!!!!
Oh, No...what did I do??? Me a little devil, NO!!!
2 comments:
Devil-Licious, I just can't believe that anyone who looks as cute and adorable as you do could ever be anything but a little angle. I love you, darling boy!
Oh Lishy, you may be turning into a typical toddler, but you are gorgeous with all your new teeth and looked sooo grown-up at your library playdate! It brought tears to your Auntie KK's eyes. I'm so proud of you, my lil' devil/angel!
Post a Comment