
Now that I have my new napping schedule, mommy has been booking us up for all kinds of
play dates and activities to get us out of the house and to try to make some new friends. On Tuesday- we went over to Miss Katie's house and her son Will and I had a great time playing outside, enjoying the beautiful weather and getting to know one another. Today- mommy called Miss Lindsey and she brought over her daughter Lily! Mommy was worried at firstthat I was not in my best form because I woke up last night at 3:45 am and did not go back to sleep. (Figures...no sooner than I posted the entry yesterday about my good sleeping and I had to go and ruin it with a night waking after I had not done that in months!!) There was no reason to worry, though- because within about 4 minutes- both Lily and I had warmed up to one another and we kept ourselves busy for the next 2 hours playing and SHARING all of my toys. She really liked my singing stage and my
Little Tykes guitar! We even turned on the
ipod and danced to some tunes.
Guess the next wedding I go to I am going to have to ask Lily as my date- because she has got rhythm!! We rode cars together, played with my
Rody Horse, drummed and played with my musical instruments and played with my Little People too!! I had so much fun that when Lily and her mommy had to leave around dinner time, I actually cried when they left! I had such a good time with my new friends this week that have already asked mommy to set up some more play dates ASAP!!!

2 comments:
Jack, play dates AND sharing...I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you are SUCH a BIG BOY!!!
But, just between you and me, you better not let Gretta know that you are seeing other women...understand my message?
I love you, darling boy!!!
Oh my gosh Suzanne, this is adorable!!!! You are so creative; and your pictures are really really good! I have to invest in a better camera soon...will have to get your advice. Sorry to hear Jack was upset when we left : ( Guess that just means we'll have to make our playdates a weekly thing! Lily also had a great time; and I really enjoyed getting to know you better... it's SO nice to add some adult conversation to the day! Look forward to catching up next week : )
Post a Comment