Monday, January 24, 2011

Date Disaster


OK- so something I need to keep in mind for the future when trying to impress the ladies...do not puke on yourself and your mother in front of cute girl! Antonella, her mommy (with baby bump) and daddy came over this weekend and the evening started out great. Mommy and daddy's earlier fears of me potentially having a  cold all seemed in vain when no apparent symptoms presented themselves while our guests were over. So- after spending some quality time with Antonella playing, coloring, running around and eating, we were all quite surprised when I very suddenly regurgitated cupcake all over mom. After that- the evening came quickly to an end as far as our guests were concerned...but my night of sick continued on. A 103 fever and a sleepless night followed and one of my 2 year molars decided to cut through on top of me getting this nasty cold. Hope I did not gross you out too badly, Antonella. Can we have a do-over soon? I promise I'll be in tip top shape and the suave debonair ladies man that you are used to.

0 comments: