Just to piggyback on my last post- here I am playing a game on daddy's iPad!
3
comments:
Aunt Courtney
said...
Love love love this laughter. I actually snorted listening to your little giggle! Another great website is starfall.com it has lots of reading stuff, some games, and short videos about letters and sounds
I was born on March 28, 2008 to very proud Mamma and Dada, Suzanne & Jason Ryan. I just recently moved to North Carolina from Pennsylvania, leaving behind all my families and friends whom I love and miss an awful lot. Mommy and daddy say that this is a fun adventure...so check in with me often to see my new antics in The Tar Heel State!
3 comments:
Love love love this laughter. I actually snorted listening to your little giggle! Another great website is starfall.com it has lots of reading stuff, some games, and short videos about letters and sounds
It was nice to hear your sweet little giggle Jack. Uncle Paul said the game sounded like angry birds.
Your giggle warms my heart, darling boy! I love you!!!
Post a Comment