After 3 nights of me going pee on the big boy potty and being super excited and impressed with myself, mommy and daddy thought I might be able to start potty training. So- mommy went out and bought provisions...salty chips & crackers, capri sun juice and M&M's. The plan was to have me eat the salty food, which would make me thirsty and want to drink a lot of juice and then once I would successfully pee on the potty, the M&M's were my reward. Well- after a day of "training" we went through 5 pairs of big boy underwear, many peepee puddles on the hardwood floors, 20 trips to sit on the potty and 2 successes. By the end of the day I was totally frustrated. The next morning, I was even more frustrated and wanted NO PART of potty training. When mommy tried to plop me on the potty first thing in the AM, I had a major pissy hissy fit. At this point mommy decided that I just did not seem entirely ready to get rid of the diapers, so once I am showing more signs of readiness we will attempt again. The one good thing about this process is that I now know how stylish I look wearing only underpants with sneakers!! Attractive, huh??

1 comments:
Stylish is NOT the word, big fella...you are beyond G.Q. Darling boy, no matter where the p.p. winds up...I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment