Thursday, June 30, 2011

Potty Training


Since I have to be potty trained for school in September, mommy decided it was time to potty train me. We did the 3 day "boot camp" and after a mere day and a half I was having no pee pee accidents and  by the 3rd day I was even able to make it all the way through my nap with no accidents. Poo has been a totally different story. Every "issue" that I could possibly have with #2, I have had. I argue with mom and every time we go into the bathroom to try to go #2, I cry and become quite belligerent. After holding it for a few days and an excruciating attempt- I  am now petrified of going on the potty. Since it was becoming such a power struggle and problem, mommy has reverted to pull-ups so at least I will not hold my poo and I will indeed go in the pull-up. After much research on the Internet, (and many many many reassuring stories about difficulties with boys being poopy trained) mommy feels confident that by not making it an issue, I will eventually come around once it is not a daily pressure for me. Let's just hope I get the hang of it by September because I really do want to be able to go to school!!!



1 comments:

CiCi said...

Go Jackie, go Jackie, and I do mean GO... Jack!!!!