Saturday, June 25, 2011

Transformers!!



About every 4 months, I have a new obsession. First it was Yo Gabba Gabba!, then Mickey Mouse, followed by Dinosaurs, Toy Story, Pirates, and now Transformers! Mommy thought I was obsessed before- but this is like an "I am in love with them crazy stalker" obsession. Morning, Noon & Night I am talking about, acting like, watching and fighting like Transformers. I am not allowed to watch the movies nor the new animation because they are way too violent- but mommy and daddy do let me watch the 1980's show that is now on TV. Optimus Prime (or Ocimus as I prefer to call him) who is an Autobot is my fave...but Megatron and the Desekakons (Deceptacons) and pretty rad too!! Here I am talking about a recent episode...

3 comments:

CiCi said...

Jack, you DO love your "Ocimus"! My favorite memory from this four month stage will be taping card board boxes to your body so that you could "transform" into your favorite Autobot. I love you, little Oci!!!

Devine Intervention said...

Jack....you will be the BEST ocimus prime for halloween (judging from Cici's 5 min cardboard version). We miss you and your sweet little voice!

Anonymous said...

Reed & Peyt are proud.U are more than meets the eye buddy!!! Wait til he sees clips from the 1st movie. When Reed saw it he looked at us and said "see Mama, Optimus is real". Love it & love u.
Aunt Allie