Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Backyard Critters


One of the cool things about my backyard is all the creatures I find while out there. Over the past few weeks I have stumbled upon worms, a turtle, a frog, some bunnies and even spiders!! I will never ever ever touch a bug- but when I saw the frog (whom I named Curtis) I was brave enough to even touch him! Daddy and I chased him around the patio and yard and we finally caught him long enough for mommy to snap a pic of the two of us...then Curtis was off to find his mommy. Enjoy that green wonderland that I call my yard, guys- and make sure you come and visit me again real soon!




4 comments:

CiCi said...

Curtis, where did a name like Curtis come from...B.T.W...Jack, I'm so proud of you, I never enjoyed touching "critters"...you are one brave "critter" yourself!!! I love you, darling boy!!!

CiCi said...

P.S. I have never seen the likes of a "Mulch Back Turtle"...He wasn't a snapper, was he...QUICK, count Jacks' fingers!!!

CiCi said...

P.P.S. Suze, spoke to third grade teacher, Sam, today.....that IS a snapping. turtle...ALERT, do NOT let Dr. Dolittle Jack play with dangerous amphibians...don't want to be that interfering granny, but I love ALL of Jacks' fingers...as I love all of the Ryans......

CiCi said...

P.P.P.S. Jack, just PUT DOWN the turtle!!!