Saturday, January 28, 2012

Responsibility Chart

Mommy has instituted a Responsibility Chart in the house and it is working out...for the most part. The only item that has been a bit of a struggle for me is trying a new food each day. Since I am super picky (thus the reason this is even on the chart) it has been a major deal for me to try all these new things. Although most of what I have tried are staples for most people- they are new & different to me. So far I have had cauliflower, blueberries, kiwi, chicken pot pie (of which  a mere nugget of carrot took me 13 minutes to swallow) and crab legs. Out of all those things, the only thing that I told mommy I would try again were the blueberries. Woo Hoo- we have a winner! Now my food intake consists of 13 items that I will eat. One day and one food at a time, I guess!!


1 comments:

CiCi said...

SO MANY stickers...you're doing a super job! I love you honey!