A thirty degree temperature swing in Pennsylvania...works for me. I have gotten the best of both words- sunshine and warm bicycling and then this week, chilly snowballs and sledding!! Owen and Robbie gave me a super slick sled for Christmas so I got to break it in and slide down the front lawn. There is not a steep hill there- but it was the perfect incline for my first solo sledding experience. I did pretty good- I steered myself kinda straight and managed to not hit one of the trees in our yard. In addition to sledding- mommy, daddy and I had a snowball fight and guess what??? I won!!!! But I think as far as fun days go- we were all winners!














3 comments:
Jack, what fun you had! Your sled looks like you could use it in the ocean as a boogie board! I love you, snow man!
Wow....that looks like fun. We miss you little man. When you get tired of the snow come out to CA for a visit.
"It snowed after we left? We had bad timing." - Annie
Post a Comment