Friday, February 10, 2012

Fancy Dining

Mom thought that maybe having a nice fancy dinner in the dining room would make eating some healthy foods a bit more interesting. She lit candles, turned on some soothing diner music and made me some yummy mac & cheese, broccoli and bananas to eat. (And yes, I was again successfully multi tasking on the phone with CiCi while eating my din din.) I really loved sitting at the adult table in the newly painted and decorated dining room, but gotta be honest mamma- dressing it up all fancy was fun- but it certainly does not change the taste of broccoli!!!!!!




3 comments:

CiCi said...

Jack, your broccoli face is priceless! I love you, honey!!!

Devine Intervention said...

Annie: "I love your smile. When we were talking to you on the phone, you said your favorite vegetable was broccoli. It doen't look like it is your favorite in the picture."

Devine Intervention said...

Annie: "I love your smile. When we were talking to you on the phone, you said your favorite vegetable was broccoli. It doen't look like it is your favorite in the picture."