Sunday, August 26, 2012

Swimming

 
This summer, mommy and I joined Laurelwood Swim Club, which was a short 7 minute drive from our house, but offered hours worth of summer fun!!!!! A few families from our neighborhood belonged to the same pool- so I got to spend lots of time swimming and hanging with friends. I also got to take swim lessons and had a wonderful teacher, Miss Rachel! I adored her and would practice and swim just for her. When mommy would try to get me to duplicate my awesome feats that I accomplished during swim class for Miss Rachel, I refused!!!  Miss Rachel would always encourage and spur me on to swim like a champ! By the end of my 3 weeks of lessons, I could float for a few seconds, jump/dive off the board, retrieve rings from the pool bottom, and swim about half a length of the pool- even in the 10ft!!!! Mommy said that I tried so hard for Miss Rachel because she was my first official crush. I am not quite sure what that means- but if crush means thinking she was pretty and wanting to impress her with my fab aquatic skills, then I guess that YES- she was my first crush!!!
 
 







 
Check out my Freestyle!!!
 





 
 

3 comments:

Devine Intervention said...

Wow Jack!! I am impressed with your swimming. You look like you are ready for swim team! Love, Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

I agree with Aunt Susan. Nice stroke. Keep it up big guy. Bud

Anonymous said...

Lishy the Fishy!