I got to participate in a "Fun Run" at my school this year. Since the County where we live gave our school 25% less money than they did last year- this fundraiser was necessary so us little kiddies could have things like books for our classrooms! I want to thank my family that gave money to help me have these very useful things that aid me in my quest for knowledge! The run was super fun and I completed 22 laps in 35 minutes!!!! There was even a further prize within the Run...the one student from each class who completed the most laps would win a free ice cream. I was spurred on by a motivation to win that ice cream...but alas, there was another boy in my class who ran more laps and he got the very coveted cold creamy treat. To my surprise that night, however...mommy made me a special milkshake because she was so incredibly proud of my efforts and my drive to win! I even got a cool water bottle and t-shirt to commemorate the event...but I will always remember the Fun Run because of the wonderful time I had competing with my class and friends- and I cannot wait to see what materials my class will now get from the proceeds!















1 comments:
TWENTY-TWO laps...Jacky...you ROCK!!!
Post a Comment