Thursday, May 1, 2008

Gimme milk, Daddy!!!

So I think that my Daddy was playing some kind of mean prank on me today...He stuck a pointy thing near my mouth, but when I sucked on it- no milk came out!!! I know I have only been alive for a little over a month- but I knew right away that there was something rotten in Denmark!! After Mommy got the black rectangular thing that filmed this video out of my face- she was nice enough to feed me a proper meal!! Next time, Mommy & Daddy- let's save the joke and just give the kid his milk, OK???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...sooooo cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love my thun thun

from uncle sam

Anonymous said...

Love this video. Jack you are adorable and can't get over that laugh from Jason. I hope Jack inherits that too!

Love Aunt Courtney

CiCi said...

Do we need to establish the "Buy Jack A Pacifier" fund? Poor baby, it's really rough on him when Jason has to go to work!