Friday, July 11, 2008

A Fun Week!



I have sure been up to a lot the last week. I went on a family fun outing to Wal-Mart with Mommy, CiCi and Bud. They treated me to a cool floor mat, fancy puppy slippers, and a cool frog that dangles, lights up and plays music. It was a lot of fun and I was constantly amused. Just walking up and down the aisles gave me gads of things to look at. I also got a new pool and, even though it was a little chilly & breezy, tried it out and then Mommy ended up just giving me my bath in the pool!! So fun! I also tried out my BeBe Pod for the first time. I was sliding all over the place and needed the tray to keep me up at times- but I enjoyed it. I even played with the toy attached to the tray. I am getting soooooooo good at using my hands. My paci fell out the other day and I tried to use the cord attached to it to bring it back to my mouth. I patiently tried & tried for about 5 minutes while Mommy and CiCi watched, but then got frustrated so Mommy ended up putting it back in my mouth for me. I am getting good, though!!

3 comments:

CiCi said...

Jack, you are still such a small one, but make such a HUGE contribution of love and joy. Our house is so empty when you're not there. We love you, Chimmie!

Devine Intervention said...

Jack:

I am so glad that your Mommy put a wash cloth on your privates before publishing to the internet.

- Uncle Paul

CiCi said...

Jack, not every little guy has the opportunity to have PUPPY FEET. I promise that I will NOT black mail you with this information in years to come. Love you, sweetie.