
OK- I know I posted before about rolling from my tummy to my back- but now I can roll from my back to my tummy!!!!! Mommy had to go show houses yesterday so Daddy came home half a day to watch me. Of course- the first time that Mommy has left me for any length of time in about 3 weeks and I decide to reach a major developmental milestone!! Murphy's Law!!!!!!! I am glad that Daddy was there to witness it, though- since Mommy does get to see most things that happen with me first! Mommy is now stressed out, though- because all I want to do is roll overwhile sleeping. She never thought that I would be doing this at only 3 months and 3 weeks old!!! Before one of my naps today (of which I screamed for 1 hr 30 min before sleeping only 20 minutes) while in the crib- I must have turned over 50+ times, but since I was crying so hard- Mommy would flip me back over. When she wouldn't, I would end up in the corner all cramped with my face in the mesh of the pack 'n play, face down screaming. She kept flipping me so she would not worry because I was exerting all of my energy on crying rather than positioning my head correctly so as to not suffocate. I am good at holding my head up- but for some reason today I was just not doing it at all! After this sleep training thing is over (where Mommy has to let me cry or I do not fall asleep...which has been brutal for her, Daddy, and ME) I know all will be better. Don't worry, Mamma- I am a strong healthy boy and can sleep on my tummy just fine!!!
1 comments:
Jack:
I saw you roll over on the video. Will you just sleep on your back please, big boy? I love you Jack...
Mommy wants to know who those people were in the backround. Daddy wants to know when you will get a job.
Post a Comment