Jump, Jump, Jump...or in my case Spin, Spin, Spin!!! Mommy has introduced me to yet another toy. I have not quite gotten the hang of it yet, though! I am able to sit in it and kinda move my legs and feet around on the smooth & slick hardwood floors. I just do not know how to do the whole jumping thing yet. Mommy tried to teach me- but I was having no part of it. I was just having a good ole time simply moving & spinning. I did spit up a lot today- so you think there is a connection????
3 comments:
Here's hoping Daddy did a bang up job of installing the moulding....
Lisa
he is so cute.
- Annie Grace Devine
Jack, I'm under good advice that spinners soon become jumpers. If you enjoy your jumper as much as your Mommy and Uncle Paul, you will be ready for the Olympics in no time! I love you, Thunder, and can't wait to see you this Friday!
Post a Comment