Mommy reads books to me on a daily basis to try to stimulate my mind...but I have to admit that I really like to read trashy celeb magazines. I know that they have no redeeming value what so ever...but I just cannot resist! Mommy likes them too...even though she does not like to admit it to many people. Daddy would much rather see her read a magazine of value- but every time she goes to the grocery store- she comes home with an US Weekly or People. I think I just like all the bright colors and the fact that I can crinkle the pages. The nice, smartly written kiddie books that mommy reads to me every day are just not half as fun to play with a rip apart! Daddy hopes that both mommy and I move onward and upward from this REALLY soon!!!

2 comments:
Jack, tell Daddy that we are all as curious about Brad and Angelina, as we are about The Cat in the Hat.. (books are good) read on Chimmie. Can't wait to see you Friday, I'm hoping to break the all time "Kissy Cheek" record. I love you, darling boy!
Jack, we are also avid readers of Brangelina's goings-on and the celebrity baby bump watch! And you're right, crinkling the pages is the best part. Read on, my friend, so that we can discuss Baby Afflek this weekend.
Love, Greta
P.S. CiCi, Mommy says you can have one cheek, and she can have the other. Sound fair?
Post a Comment