Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rocker Baby




Daddy has discovered a whole new genre of clothing for me and mommy is a little worried...The Rocker Baby Duds!!!! He has ordered me this rocker onesie and also got me a long sleeved AC/DC shirt. Mommy is afraid for the day when she walks in and see's a package containing a black leather Iron Maiden hat and a nasty 80's jean jacket with icky hair band patches on it!!! No- I will give him some credit that he is not that bad, but see...Mommy does have reason to worry- because back in the day when daddy was in high school, he tooled around in his Mustang muscle car, wore his cheesy jean jacket with patches, had a mullet, and listened to his heavy metal. Hopefully some of mommy's musical tastes will make it into my wardrobe as well. I did see her eyeing a cool Beastie Boys onesie and some baby Pumas the other day!!!

4 comments:

Devine Intervention said...

http://www.lyrics007.com/Black%20Sabbath%20Lyrics/War%20Pigs%20Lyrics.html

jack ozzy ryan rocks

Anonymous said...

Jack, your Uncle Sam and I were obsessed with Chuck Taylor's when we were kids. Sam had blue and I had pink, and we would have contests to see whose shoes were stinkier! 5 years ago you would never catch me (or Sam, probablly) in Chuck Taylors, but I think they're kind of cute now...your parents are cool enough to know what once was tacky is now in fashion...stay on top of the rockin' onsies and get Momma to buy you those Pumas!

CiCi said...

Jack, darling, no matter what your parents dress you in, you will always be my sweet little boy. I'm looking for a onesie that says, "Knitters Keep You In Stitches". Bud has his eye peeled for, "An Apple a Day..." We love you, Thunder!

Dezirae said...

This is so stinknin cute!!!! I love it!!! I want one in every color!!!! Sent your package out today little Jack, let me know when it gets there!!!