I had a very special visitor yesterday...Poppy!! Mommom and Poppy are leaving for France today so when Poppy took Sadie to New Jersey yesterday to be "dogsat" by Lois & Steve, he stopped by to see me on his way home!! Recently we have been traveling to see so many people- so it was such a treat to have a visitor come to us. I am typically in a much better mood in my own abode- so it was great to see Poppy and really be able to enjoy his company. I was very happy and smiling and I had a lot of fun with him. He was lifting me up and twirling me around and I just had a blast. Have fun while you are in France, Poppy & Mommom...you are just leaving today and I miss you already!!!!!! Au Revoir et Bon Voyage!!!
2 comments:
It's definite, Jack, you have Poppy's chin...and a handsome chin it is! I love you, Thun, sleep well for Mommy.
he is "Oh So Cuddly"
Post a Comment