Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Kissing Bandit



There are so many pics of CiCi kissing me...but here are just a few to show you her immense love for me. It seems as though she has a preference to the right cheek, huh?? Another thing CiCi does when she kisses me is to breathe in all my baby Jack smells. It is so cute!! Mommy told me that she used to do that to her as well. There was one point when Mommy was a teenager that she limited CiCi to 1 kiss a day because of not monitored, CiCi just smattered Mamma with kisses all day!! What Mom didn't know is that CiCi used to sneak into her room while she was sleeping and kiss her tons. Well, Mamma- just pray that I do not do that to you one day- because you give me about 500 kisses a day and I just do not think that you will be able to limit yourself. Now you know what CiCi felt when you were little!! I won't limit your kisses CiCi...pucker up & feel free to give me as many smackaroos as much as you want!



2 comments:

Evie and Greta (and their mommy) said...

Jack, just you wait until I get my greedy little hands on you, too. You will be kissed so many times there might be permanent lip indentions in those chubby little cheeks!
Love, your godmamma

CiCi said...

Jack, darling boy, I can't tell you how much I appreciate not having my kissie quota limited. I kiss to express my love, measure the current plumpness of those famous cheeks, and get awesome lip exercise. I miss you Jackalicious: KISS, KISS, KISS!