I have some favorite things these days...and they all begin with "F." Fingers, Fist, Feet, Flying, Fred the Frog, and Fuzzball Mia! Ever since I discovered my hands I have been shoving my fingers and more often than not, my entire fist, into my mouth. I observe my moving fingers all the time and you can see me thinking about moving them and grasping objects. I also LOVE to play with my feet. I am always grabbing & holding onto them. I love to frustrate Mamma and do it while she is trying to change my diaper. So fun to see her try to maneuver around them while keeping herself free of diaper surprises! Fred the Frog was a gift from Bud and he is my most favorite toy. Quite possibly it is because Fred has special cheeks- as do I!!!! His cheeks light up. While mine do not do that- they are ginormous, so I feel as though we are kindred cheek buddies. My other favorite thing of recent days is our cat Mia. That little furball is so cool and I just really enjoy watching her. I also love petting her when she comes close to me. She will walk past and I will reach my hand out, wide palm & splayed fingers, so I can touch her soft fur. Flying is my last favorite thing of the moment. Mommy holds me over her head and moves me from side to side and up and down. She likes doing this because it is helping her arm muscles become a bit stronger. The one downside for her, though- is the spit. As gravity would dictate...since I am above her and always drooling, it has to go somewhere and down is where it goes- Most of the time directly onto her face, neck, or chest! Sorry, Ma...but thanks for playing airplane with me because I really enjoy it!
2 comments:
To my favorite little bibby boy; you are FUN,
FANTASTIC and FUNNY. I'm so thankful that Mommy takes the time to publish your blog for you. When I read your comments, I don't miss you quite as much. I love you, Chimmie!
good drool
Post a Comment