Friday, July 18, 2008

My Auntie Nina

Mommy and I had a very nice visit with Auntie Nina today! We went to her house to keep her company because she is pregnant with my little "soon to be" cousin and her doctor has put her on bed rest. She has 3 more months until baby boy Ryan should be here...so she really has to take it easy, because as much as I want to meet him- he just cannot come yet!!She is a cool lady & I love her. We played on the floor and she held me a bit on the couch. It was nice to spend time with her and when she holds me it gets her ready to welcome her little one. I was bummed because I did not get to see my cousin Robbie, nor my God Funcle (God father & uncle) Jeff. Mommy said that we are going to try to visit Aunt Nina once a week so she does not go stir crazy...so maybe next time they will be there!! I know that baby has to stay in her belly a while longer- but I am just so excited that I will have a little partner in crime to hang out with!!

0 comments: