Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nakee Time




I LOVE BEING NAKED!!! Every night when Mommy gives me my bath I just have so much fun. Mommy tries to make it a soothing, relaxing time before bed- but I just kick & laugh & splash water all over. After my bath I also love to be wrapped in the nice large warm towel. Then, my daring Mamma, let's me sit un-diapered while she gives me a baby massage. When that is done and she even motions towards my jammies & diapers, I begin to pitch a fit! I just love to be free and untethered from those constricting garments!!! Mommy has postulated that maybe I know that bedtime is coming up next so that is why I cry...but to tell you the truth, I don't even know if I can put all that together in my (almost) 4 month old mind. I won't tell Mommy that, though- because she thinks I am one smart little boy. In actuality- I just like being nekked. Here are some embarrassing pics of me that Mommy insists on posting!! I am mortified...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute, Jack! Take full advantage of the fact that it is socially acceptable for you to hang out naked at this age. And a baby massage? Don't tell Elizabeth, she may get jealous. You're a very lucky little boy to have such a great mommy (and daddy!)and I can't wait to see you!

Love, Lisa

Evie and Greta (and their mommy) said...

1) You are the perfect mix of your M&D. You have such pretty eyes and lips!
2) Isn't being nekked the best?
3) You get a massage every night?? Man, I think I'm getting gypped!
4) I'm also a big tummy sleeper now. (Even though it makes our mommies worry, it's obviously the way God intended us to sleep because almost all babies sleep better on their tummies, no?)
5) And you ARE a clever boy...figuring out how to roll both ways at such a tender age!

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Love, Greta

CiCi said...

Jack, both you and your cousin Annie love to be nakee!
Since CiCi is not a follower of the nudist persuasion, you crazy cousins must have inherited that from Poppy! Just when I think that you cannot possibly get any more adorable, there you go...cuter than the day before!!! This time next year, you'll want to be nekked in the ocean! I love you, little one.

CiCi said...

P.S. Jack...just to keep your pun-education moving ahead...you certainly are making a big SPLASH for such an adorable FISHY! I'll WAVE good-by for now, thank goodness your blog will TIDE me over until I see you again.

Anonymous said...

The Keyser family has all agreed- you have the cutest bum we've ever seen! It's practically perfect and oh-so squeezable!

Anonymous said...

I love the bath.

- Unkle Paul