Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our First Family Photo


The "oh-so-wonderful and talented" Mr. Harry Keyser took some family shots of Mommy, Daddy and I over Memorial Day weekend and here are just a few of them! I am going to have to get some more taken soon, though-because I have changed so much. I keep hearing everyone say that I no longer look like a little infant- but now look like a baby. Soon they will be saying the same thing, but that I look like a toddler. I know Mommy is not looking forward to that! She wants to keep me her little baby for as long as possible!!
Harry Keyser is taking photo's professionally and you can see some of his work on http://www.harrykeyser.com/

2 comments:

CiCi said...

How can you miss; handsome parents, a talented photographer, and the East Coast's most adorable baby!
P.S. I miss you Jackalicious.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out, Jack. Tell your mom and dad that I'm looking forward to documenting your life until I can't keep up anymore.