Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bountiful Bubbles

As much as I drool, it was only a matter of time until I learned how to blow bubbles with all that spit, right? Well- the time has arrived and I am a bubble making machine! Saturday morning this was not yet a skill that I had acquired...but by Saturday night, I had it mastered. Around the time this video was taken, I was still trying to hone my skills...so spit is flying, falling down my chest and the bubbles were sliding down right with that dribble. Since then, however, I think that I have gotten so good that it would not surprise me if I were to receive a blue ribbon in bubble blowing! My parents should be so proud, shouldn't they?? What wonderful and useful skills I have!!!!!!!

4 comments:

CiCi said...

You, my dear grandson, are the the most beautiful, bubble blowing baby boy that I have ever had the good fortune to love. If bubble blowing becomes an Olympic sport, picture you on the cover of Sports Illustrated with all your dribbled on gold medals. Just think of the categories: furthest flung spit bubble; biggest bubble; juciest bubble; and last, but certainly not least, TANDEM bubble blowing. You and your new little cousin Owen (?) could really clean up. CLEAN UP, what am I thinking ! ! !

Evie and Greta (and their mommy) said...

If only they knew what you were really saying! As you know, we speak the same language, Jack, that the big folk can't understand, and I can tell you, your momma would be washing your mouth out with a different kind of bubble if she knew what you were really saying! Teehee...
Love, G

Devine Intervention said...

"Jack, you are such a silly bubble maker." - Miles
"You are a silly bubble machine - Annie
"You are the cutest, bubble-blowing,chubby-cheeked little boy. We miss you lots and lots!" love, aunt susan

Andrea said...

Hi Jack! So sorry that it's been so long for me to comment...I've been having a rough 2 weeks! Anyway, I sat on my Mommy's lap today and watched this video of you and all I could do is stare in amazement! I mean you are really blowing those bubbles around my silly man! You're so cute ;)