
I believe that mommy is rethinking how cute this whole bubble blowing development is. Yesterday it was adorable...but this morning, after a breastfeeding and a rice cereal feeding bubble session- she is not so sure she is happy that I
acquired this skill. Let's just say that I used to be quite a neat, efficient eater- but this new skill has added a whole new layer to the dining process....and, per mommy, it is not a good one. Come on
mamma...I will calm down soon- but for now, don't stress about a little extra cleanup, OK??
1 comments:
Jack-a-licious, now, I'm not the only Ci Ci. My dear boy, you are now CC also. Your C's stand for Cereal Cheeks. Before mommy is completely negative about the cereal bubbles, let's consider the beauty aspect. You have probably invented a marvelous beauty mask. My observation is that as beautiful as you were yesterday, you look even more stunning today. CiCi loves CC ! ! !
Post a Comment