Mommy got me this decal for my new room and I love it. Seeing this cool phrase "definition" stare at me each day in my room made me think about all the funny things that people say. Mommy and I decided to write down some of the funny things that I say that make her and daddy laugh. Here are some of the top ones so far in 2011...
1. "That smells like tasty!!" on seeing a sealed pack of cookies that I very much wanted to eat.
2. "Mom- help...I can't find me!!!!" apparently I lost myself while hiding under the covers on mommy & daddy's bed &
could not get myself out.
3. "Ewww...daddy is dirty!!" upon seeing daddy's bare hairy chest.
4. "But I just don't want to open my mouth!" a retort when mommy asked me to please eat a grape.
5. "Mom- did you hurt your sock??" after mommy dropped one of my very heavy and sharp metal airplanes on her foot.
6. Convo between me & mamma...Mom said "Jack you are crazy!" referring to something I had just done, to which I replied
"I am a l'il crazy, but mom..you are really crazy!!"
7. Pointing a pruney finger at mommy after an exceptionally long bubble bath..."Look, mom- it is like a blueberry!"

1 comments:
Darl'in Jack, I think that #6 is the most telling...don't tell Momma that I said that!!! I love you, honey bun!!!!
Post a Comment