Mommy has not pushed me at all to potty train, which I REALLY appreciate. It is times like this that I am glad that she reads up on parenting and listens to the advice that kids, especially little boys, will take their time with this and will show signs of readiness when, well- when they are ready!! Well- I am beginning to show some very very tiny signs. The other day, I stumbled upon my underwear drawer and was immediately taken with my tighty whitey dino undies!! I wanted to wear them and did not care if it meant putting them on over my pj's. I wore them for my nap and for the rest of the day. Mommy even let me run around in just my underpants and no diaper. It was liberating!! I only had interest for 2 days- and did have 2 accidents, so although I am showing interest- mommy does not think that I am quite ready yet. When she would sit me on the potty, the only thing I would do was fart- but that is better than nothing, right? Guess this is why boys are so proud of "tooting" later in life. When potty training- even a little gas is considered progress!!!! One word of wisdom, though- mamma...make sure you stock up on the dino undies- because although the sports & car ones are cool- I really like the dinos the best and have a feeling I will demand to wear those every day!


2 comments:
Go dinos, go dinos, GO!!!
Dear Jack,
I love the fact that tooting in your house is considered progress. In my house, my tooting is not celebrated.
Post a Comment