Mommy joined this new web site a while ago and at first I was kida bummed because some of her attention was diverted away from me...but now I am loving it because of all the fun activities she finds on this Pinterest. Here is the newest of her cool kiddo crafty ideas- a homemade racetrack using...painters tape. It took about 2 minutes to do- but I loved it so much that I played with it for days on end. That is, until she insisted upon ripping it up so she could vacuum. That is OK- all good things must come to an end- but I am looking forward to the next cool activity, mamma!!
3 comments:
Jack, that is one cool momma you have! Glad that you had so much fun...I love you, darlin' boy!
Happy 4th Birthday Jack. I can't believe you are growing up so quickly. I love you and can't wait to see you Saturday.
Happy Birthday!
Pinterest (and you) are awesome!
Post a Comment