Sunday, March 4, 2012

Undeez

As  all of you must know by now...I am totally obsessed with Lego Ninjago. While at Target the other day, my ninja laser trained vision, spotted Ninjago underwear and I talked mommy into buying them for me. I was patient enough to let her wash them- but insisted upon wearing them the next day right out of the dryer. I also insisted in wearing them backwards so I could see the detail of Jay's face when I looked down. I kinda had a wedgie the whole day since I wore them backwards- but it was worth every uncomfortable adjustment. One day was enough, though. The next day when I wore the red ninja, Kai- I listened to mommy and let the face be on my rear end...way more comfy!!!!


2 comments:

CiCi said...

Jack, front-ways, back-ways, side-ways, ANY-WAYS; you look GOOD in your Nigago undies!

CiCi said...

P.S. Absolutely LOVE your "stinky cheese" face!